Meet Andrea Woods
The Experience to Lead
Andrea Woods has decades of experience in the public and private sectors, providing Andrea with a broad understanding of the law. Andrea has had 21 years of legal experience as a local business attorney, assistant city attorney, and a prosecutor.
Andrea’s business experience the last 12 years focused on human resources law, ensuring safe and people-friendly work environments within the construction industry. Andrea strived to insure workers returned home safely to their families at the end of each day.
As an assistant city attorney in Central Arkansas, Andrea helped clean up drug-infested, blighted properties and build back Arkansas communities. She helped expand the S.A.F.E. (Support, Abatement, Fines, Enforcement) team initiative that shut down houses and businesses where illegal drugs were being made or sold, and preventing drug dealers and meth lab operators from bonding out of jail and going right back to business. She worked with landlords to improve their businesses by setting up background checks and using leases and other tools to keep out drug dealers, avoid criminal elements, and improve neighborhoods.
Andrea has over 20 years of professional experience.
- Corporate Counsel & Executive Vice President for Nabholz Construction
- Board of Directors, The Nabholz Group, Inc.
- Asst. City Attorney, N. Little Rock, AR
- HR Director, City of Sherwood, AR
- Attorney - Law Firm of Dagger, Johnston, Miller, Ogilvie & Hampson
- Asst. Prosecuting Attorney, Fairfield County, OH